From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annie Zeidman-Karpinski
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 11:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Examples of librarians being thanked in articles

All,

I am looking for examples of librarians being thanked or acknowledged in an article. I have found wonderful literature on how using librarians improves the quality of articles, but I’m struggling to find an article where the librarian isn’t a co-author.

Thank you,
Annie

Annie Zeidman-Karpinski
The Kenneth M. and Kenda H. Singer Science Librarian University of Oregon Libraries