In my not quite with it state I failed to include any of the citation information for the article in question.  The only information given that I was able to verify is:

Current Status of Diagnosis and Treatment of Hemobilia
Hans Journal of Surgery, 2017
Z Zhang

I am attempting to locate the following article.  I have tried Docline and OCLC with no luck.  I have found the journal website but for some reason have not been able to get the website.  I get either a "This page cannot be displayed" or a "This page cannot be reached" error.  I have tried the following urls that I was able to locate using Google Scholar:

http://image.hanspub.org:8080/pdf/HJS20170100000_14961299.pdf

http://www.hanspub.org/journal/hjs

I realize and the patron is aware that the article is most likely in Chinese and the patron still wants the article.  We can pay up to $25.  Thank you in advance.

Alexia Estabrook, MSLS
Librarian 2, Medical Library
Ascension | Providence-Providence Park Hospital
16001 West Nine Mile Rd.
Southfield, MI  48075
ascension.org/Michigan
T: 248-849-3294