I agree, TRIP is excellent for evidence based medicine.  But there are
other databases of great value that can be used in addition to Pubmed.

Google Scholar covers a huge body of literature in all fields

Google Books provides previews, often extensive of books and not only has
an extensive collection of tooks, but also covers journal articles,
magazine articles and more.

Google with the site: command can be used to get news, journal literature,
government publications and more.

Summon is made free by most libraries that provide Summon and can get all
of the content found on a topic in all of Summon, not just that of the
host library.  The same is true of Primo.

These databases provide a very extensive coverage of literature in most
subject disciplines if not all.

Pogofrog is yet another excellent database in the field of medicine.

.

.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING

EMPLOYMENT

INTERNSHIPS

HOSPITALITY

DISABILITIES AND EMPLOYMENT
http://guides.temple.edu/c.php?g=134557

INDOOR GARDENING
https://groups.io/g/indoor-gardening

Educator-Gold

K12ADMINLIFE

PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES INCLUDING EBOLA

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

Tourism Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/Tourism

Digital Scholarship Discussion Group