Hello List,

I'm looking for a conference paper that has been cited many times and it may be right under my nose but I feel I'm missing something. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Many thanks!

Trembly B, Sherman M. Double-blind clinical study of cannabidiol as a secondary anticonvulsant. Paper presented at: Marijuana '90 International Conference on Cannabis and Cannabinoids; July 8-11, 1990; Kolympari, Crete.

Robyn

Robyn Aguiar, MSLS
UCSF Fresno Medical Library | Community Regional Medical Ctr
155 N. Fresno St.| Fresno, CA 93701 | 559-499-6510

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

M-F 8:00-1:00 UCSF Fresno Medical Library
M-F 1:30-4:30 CMC Virtual Library 5th Floor Annex

NOTICE: WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.