Hello all,

There have been a few reports on eBird about Glossy Ibises on a farm on Town Line Rd. in North Ferrisburg. I actually spoke with the farmer who owns that land & farm (at 1:30 p.m. today) to ask him if it was OK to have birders go there to see the birds. He told me that for liability reasons, he does not want anyone to go onto his property or farm to try and see the birds. His farm is already posted with private property signs because of the liability reasons. Please be respectful to his wishes and stay clear of his property, and please spread the word about this to other birders.

Thanks to all,

Jim Mead