I was lucky enough to catch an incidental quick glimpse of one migrating Nighthawk over Manchester last night about 6:30 pm.   Gotta get out there and LOOK!

Ruth Stewart
E. Dorset, VT

________________________________
From: Vermont Birds <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Pat Folsom <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Common Nighthawks-Stowe

I saw 30 Common Nighthawks at my house on East Warren Rd, Waitsfield this evening around 7 PM.  This is only the second time I've ever seen them here, and the other time there were only 2.  Like Liz, I've been inspired by Don Clark's reports over the years and I keep my eye on the evening sky at this time of year.