My favorite is:

No keyboard detected...press F1 to continue.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Michael Norkun <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I thought I would share this with all you techie's out there, it made me
> laugh this morning.
>
> I was updating the Mindstorm software on a mac this morning for one of my
> classes and the OS decided to be a bit of a smart a$$...
>
> Image
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-evWBTDJOfkOXZ2Z0NhV3hSOEE/view?usp=sharing>
>
> "There were errors with the installation. You may want to try
> installing.."
>

> *Thanks Mac that wasn't what I was trying to do anyway! I mean some
> details about the error could be helpful. *
>
> Happy Monday. I think the software may have gotten wet from all the
> storms.
>
> --
> Mike Norkun
> Science Teacher / Science Coordinator
> Bellows Falls Union High School
>
> *"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."*

Tom Heller
Tech Educator @ 802 Milton HS
Windows cleaner, Ubuntu user.

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain