We win...

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
See you there!

Keith

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Craig Lyndes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Folks,

There seems to be some interest in having a Pizza Meeting.  I'm looking at Wed Oct 11th, trying to sandwich one in between all the Maker Fairs coming up and Vermont Fest.

Starting at 4:00PM at Zachary's Pizza on Williston Rd in S. Burlington.  Bring a few dollars to chip in for Pizza.

No agenda, bring your recent accomplishments and challenges that getting the school year under way has presented.  Technobabble allowed.

If you're interested some could go to the WindJammer afterwards to toast my retirement!

Craig Lyndes

Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator
Harwood Unified Union School District
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
Waitsfield, VT 05673
802-583-7959
Fax: 802-496-6515

Adam A. Provost, MAT
Interim Director, Burlington Technical Center
Burlington School District, VT

Phone: 802-864-8426  Fax: 802-864-8521

President, VITA-Learn
Educational Professional Development in Vermont