Craig you will be sorely missed!  Your voice of reason and advocacy for
student use of technology has shaped the educational technology landscape
in Vermont.  Hope we'll still hear your voice on the listserv!

Also hope to see you and Lucie on the road sometime--always room in our
driveway for your rig!

Linda

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:54 AM, genevieve gallagher <[log in to unmask]