Craig you will be sorely missed!  Your voice of reason and advocacy for student use of technology has shaped the educational technology landscape in Vermont.  Hope we'll still hear your voice on the listserv!

Also hope to see you and Lucie on the road sometime--always room in our driveway for your rig!

Linda