I thought I would share this with all you techie's out there, it made me laugh this morning.

I was updating the Mindstorm software on a mac this morning for one of my classes and the OS decided to be a bit of a smart a$$...

Image

"There were errors with the installation. You may want to try installing.."

Thanks Mac that wasn't what I was trying to do anyway! I mean some details about the error could be helpful.

Happy Monday. I think the software may have gotten wet from all the storms.

--
Mike Norkun
Science Teacher / Science Coordinator

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."