My favorite is:

No keyboard detected...press F1 to continue.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Michael Norkun <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I thought I would share this with all you techie's out there, it made me laugh this morning.

I was updating the Mindstorm software on a mac this morning for one of my classes and the OS decided to be a bit of a smart a$$...

Image

"There were errors with the installation. You may want to try installing.."

Thanks Mac that wasn't what I was trying to do anyway! I mean some details about the error could be helpful.

Happy Monday. I think the software may have gotten wet from all the storms.

--
Mike Norkun
Science Teacher / Science Coordinator

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

Tom Heller
Tech Educator @ 802 Milton HS
Windows cleaner, Ubuntu user.