i imported a single student as a test yesterday
(mainly so i could see the student info and support page

but used the old date format
MMDDYYYY
and once i changed my IDEAindicator field
it went right through

haven't tried since then

thanks
gr

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Michelle Devino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

Has anyone tried and/or successfully imported student data into SBAC for this year? I tried last night and again today. I get to the preview screen, and when I clicked Next, the top of the page displays a Server exception 500. I have a case open with the Help Desk. It does appear that the DOB format changed from last year (MMDDYYYY) to this year (YYYY-MM-DD). I get the same error regardless of the format for the DOB.

Inline image 1

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District