I set up a spreadsheet for them that auto populates dates and names each week for them.

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Christine Gibson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Now that we will be reporting attendance dates and not aggregate attendance for students, I'm still trying to put together a good way of tracking our outreach-only sp. ed pre k students.  We have used PowerSchool in the past with day of the week caseloads.  The problem with that is the schedules change so often it can be it's own part time job to keep everything current.

I'm thinking about switching to using a spreadsheet that the providers fill out.  I'd still have to put attendance together from multiple providers that all see the same student.

Have any of you come up with a good solution to this?

Christine Gibson
Systems Manager

Amanda Bickford