FYI - The AIRAST support team is working on a known issue when importing
large files. I didn't think the school I tried to import was that big, but
the file has 503 records. They are using my file to test imports in smaller
batches to figure out at what point the server 500 error appears.

​

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District