yes
likewise to you as well

and i'll be switching date formats - haha

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 12:35 PM, George Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks for the update George and Michelle!

George

George Martin
District Data Manager
Champlain Valley School District
Office: (802) 985-1915
Google Voice: (802) 382-0077
www.cvsdvt.org

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee named above. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or use of the information
in this email by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please advise the sender and delete the original message.
Thank you.