+1 to freeconferencecall.com

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> freeconferencecall.com
>
> havn't used it in a while, but last time we did it worked, toll call for
> all parties, but otherwise free.

> On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Steve Ligett <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Do any of you use a conference calling service that you like? I'd love to
>> get some names of places to check out.
>>
>> thanks,
>> steve

> --
> Raymond Ballou
> South Royalton School
> 223 South Windsor Street
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=223+South+Windsor+Street+Royalton+VT+05068&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Royalton VT 05068
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=223+South+Windsor+Street+Royalton+VT+05068&entry=gmail&source=g>
> 802-763-7740 x2051 <(802)%20763-7740>
> 802-763-3233 <(802)%20763-3233> fax

Craig Donnan
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
2 Educational Drive
Essex Jct, VT 05452

Direct to desk: 802-857-7130

*If you need immediate assistance please contact **our helpdesk at
*802-857-7000
ext 1234 or *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>*.*

*For Technology News click here
<http://www.ccsuvt.org/category/blog/tech-news>.*

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.