We are using PowerSchool/PowerTeacher for all of our Act 166 programs, including Out Reach. We have made two attendance codes for the providers, A and NS. The NS is for Not Scheduled. They can use that code and pre-populate out as far as a month at a time the students' schedules. So far the feedback has been positive. I'm not sure if that helps you at all.

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District
Direct: 802.264.5761