I realized I forgot to attach the minutes. So sorry!
From: Engineers Without Borders [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Sienna Roberge
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 9:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Meeting Minutes 10/25
I have attached the minutes from this past meeting on 10/25. Our next general meeting will be held on
Wednesday 11/8 @6:30 in Votey 207.
Some reminders/announcements: (I know this is a lot, but please read through it)
- For the UNH Conference:
- Everyone who has spoken to me or emailed me that they are going to the conference at UNH this weekend, REGISTER IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY! You can’t register at the event. If you need help registering PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
- We have 15 people going in 3 cars. Everybody has a ride. If you do not know the logistics of your ride, please email me.
- Dress is casual. UNH will be wearing EWB t-shirts, so feel free to wear something casual. (But don’t be SUPER casual… Still look presentable)
- I have attached the Chapter Adoption Application, so you can begin to review that. We are looking to adopt the project in Nicaragua. If you are interested in leadership on this project, please come to Votey
207 at the same time as our general meetings, but THIS Wednesday.
- A message from ASCE:
- Because EWB is hoping to partner with ASCE for more social events it would be great if you could take this survey so we can get a better idea of what people are interested in and what else you would like
- Survey for social events:
There will also be a free movie screening of “Saving Our Waters” at ECHO Aquarium Wed. Nov 1 from 6:30 pm – 8 pm.