From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amber Holland
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 8:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: office space issues

Martha,
My office is in a school, a small concrete block square with no room to expand, it seems we have more people and "stuff" we have to add every year to the same space that was created in 1958. The best option we have come up with is to go up and smaller. We have put shelves up on the wall, smaller desks for support staff that are here only a few hours a week, and moved all non-essential items to storage over our Town Garage  mile up the road.

Thanks,
Amber J Holland
Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Readsboro