Has anyone experienced this:

A user creates an email draft in GMail in Chrome. He then goes to the Edit
menu and chooses "Spelling and Grammar" and then "Show Spelling and
Grammar" from the submenu. In the past that showed him where corrections
might need to be made. Today he stopped in to show me that it no longer
does.

I can confirm that nothing happens for me either when I go to those menu
selections.

I've never used this feature, but he does all the time. He insists that
it's worked in the past for a long time and up until very recently. Does
anyone have any ideas how it could get turned off or how I can re-enable
the feature?

His Chrome version is up-to-date. I reset his Chrome. I tried turning on
"use a web service to resolve spelling errors", but that made no difference.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

/\/\ ark

*Mark Kline, M.Ed.*