For any folks who are using Securly and have "traditional" printers pushed
to Chromebooks through Google Cloud Print....
We have deployed Securly and have discovered that print jobs are getting
"queued" in Cloud Print, and I'm not sure why.

[image: Inline image 2]  Nothing I do seems to push the print job through.
The Chromebooks are pointed to the DNS required by Securly, but I have not
changed any settings on the printers.   Any ideas are appreciated.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and