Not that it has anything to do with your issue, but I didn't think Securly
required their DNS for the chromebooks, just the Chrome extension?  I
noticed recently Securly will now let you use the Chrome extension for
free, so I've been playing with it, not so much to filter as for logging,
but I still use the same DNS I always ha ve.  I haven't had any complaints
about printing since pushing the extension out a week or so ago, though.