Robert,
We are using Securly for a whole school filter, so our DNS had to change,
which I did using the extension and in the Network settings in the Admin
Panel, per their instructions, but I do have an email into them to
double-check.

Bjorn, how long did it take for the printers to show up as local printers?
I did find our Brother printers in the list, so I guess it's lottery day
for me!  The HP printers are another story.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd