I got Ntopng running.

http://www.ntop.org/products/traffic-analysis/ntop/

Have it set up with a mysql back end, saving every packet sent through the
core switch for 30 days.  Had to use a 10 Gig fiber ethernet card to keep
up with the traffic and not drop packets.

Open source.  Took a bit to get it running right (restarted with a fresh
install of centos 7 times before it was the way I wanted it).

Pretty impressive stuff.

Craig Lyndes