I have used some of the videos in this series and they are quite well done
(and free!).  I think the course is designed for upper elementary students
but I have used them to train adults also.

https://edutrainingcenter.withgoogle.com/digital_citizenship/preview

*Christine Gibson*

*Systems Manager*
802-382-1720