Are are looking for recommendations for video recording equipment to use
with our 5th grade Newsroom.  We currently use Canon Eos cameras to capture
images and sound, but they are not the quality that we would like.  We
don't need the top of the line equipment, but are curious about what other
schools are using that they are happy with.  The final videos will be
edited and finalized using WeVideo, if that matters for your
recommendation.  Thanks in advance!

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and