You can look into the Choice Eliminator 2 Add-on
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/choice-eliminator-2/mnhoinjhhhafgieggnhjekliaodnkigj?hl=en-US>
(which
I am the author of) or Choice Eliminator Lite
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/choice-eliminator-lite/bnhfpdpmedfdodojojabjlpchcjemlml?hl=en-US>
(I
suggest using this unless you need to set limits).   But if you can get it
going with youcanbook.me or signupgenius, I would try that first if you are
going for a one stop place.   CE Lite and CE2 work best if each teacher has
their own form.  I will not recommend it for an all-school PT conference
launch.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>