I was focusing on the hardware in this video.   I use the stylus with just
the chrome Apps (mostly google keep).   My plan is to have an episode just
about the stylus once I become even more familiar with it.

Yes it had redundant ports, there is a USB C and USB 3.0 ports on both
sides.    It does not have an hdmi port so to connect a projector you have
to use a USB-C adapter.   It also only comes with a micro SD slot, not a
full SD card slot.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>