Dear Greg,

There is a three session series on planning and starting a school
Makerspace offered by Lucie delaBruere and others at Vermont Fest next
Thursday morning, just up the road from you.  I hope you are planning on
attending -- it will be a great place to start.  See vtfest.vita-learn.org
for more information.

L. Paul Irish
Executive Director, VITA-Learn
PO Box 1805
Williston, VT 05495
802-316-0368

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Greg Styles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Sometimes I feel like I've gone too far down the rabbit hole to see the
> entrance.
>
> Can anybody point me to some examples of a good beginner/starter
> Makerspace for a small Elementary School?
>
> Thanks,

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>