What do people suggest for creating a mobile app for the school.   I don't
mind a cookie cutter app, but I need it to at least snyc with out calendar
and be able to pull from an RSS feed.

*Bjorn Behrendt M.ed*
IT Coordinator Fair Haven Union High School
Phone: (802) 265 4966 x300

*Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll
understand.*
*~Confucius*

--
Fair Haven Union High School <http://www.fhuhs.org>
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,