A team of persons take care of the district and school website.

One designated administrator at Central Office who oversees at the district
level and ensures district vision.

Each school has educators (librarians) as coordinators.

At EMS we have a team...they include:

The school librarian as coordinator and overseer the school website

The IT person actively posts school community and professional/ technology
updates and coordinates all student posts of content and photographs

The gym teacher takes care of the school calendar including posting all
athletic and other school events.