From: School Information Technology Discussion [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Bjorn Behrendt [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mobile app creator

What do people suggest for creating a mobile app for the school.   I don't mind a cookie cutter app, but I need it to at least snyc with out calendar and be able to pull from an RSS feed.

Bjorn Behrendt M.ed
IT Coordinator Fair Haven Union High School
Phone: (802) 265 4966 x300

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember. Involve me and I'll understand.
~Confucius

Fair Haven Union High School<http://www.fhuhs.org>
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.