I was looking for a better way to move data from PowerSchool to Naviance
and came across Clever.  It looks wonderful!  I'm wondering if any of you
have used it or have any information about Clever that you could share.

From their website:

Clever automates the secure transfer of student rosters to authorized
parties. This enables continuously updated roster information in learning
programs. Clever also offers single sign-on access for students and
teachers via the Clever Portal.

Clever replaces outdated systems that take away from learning time. Manual,
vendor-specific processes, such as emailed CSV files or vendor-specific bulk
transfers, are often insecure, inconvenient, or both. Clever is engineered
to be the most secure and convenient way for districts to send vendors
data. Additionally, Clever offers Instant Login which grants students and
teachers access to all of their learning applications with a single set of
credentials through the Clever portal.

https://support.clever.com/hc/en-us/categories/200147297-District-Admin

*Christine Gibson*

*Systems Manager*