I was looking for a better way to move data from PowerSchool to Naviance and came across Clever.  It looks wonderful!  I'm wondering if any of you have used it or have any information about Clever that you could share.

From their website:

Clever automates the secure transfer of student rosters to authorized parties. This enables continuously updated roster information in learning programs. Clever also offers single sign-on access for students and teachers via the Clever Portal.

Clever replaces outdated systems that take away from learning time. Manual, vendor-specific processes, such as emailed CSV files or vendor-specific bulk transfers, are often insecure, inconvenient, or both. Clever is engineered to be the most secure and convenient way for districts to send vendors data. Additionally, Clever offers Instant Login which grants students and teachers access to all of their learning applications with a single set of credentials through the Clever portal.

https://support.clever.com/hc/en-us/categories/200147297-District-Admin

Christine Gibson
Systems Manager
802-382-1720