We are using clever here at Benson and we have been very happy with it. It
allows the youngest students an easy way to log in with the QR codes. We
went one step further and printed the badges with the QR code on the 3D
printer so that they were a bit more durable than the ones printed on paper.

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Christine Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I was looking for a better way to move data from PowerSchool to Naviance
> and came across Clever.  It looks wonderful!  I'm wondering if any of you
> have used it or have any information about Clever that you could share.
>
> From their website:
>
> Clever automates the secure transfer of student rosters to authorized
> parties. This enables continuously updated roster information in learning
> programs. Clever also offers single sign-on access for students and
> teachers via the Clever Portal.
>
> Clever replaces outdated systems that take away from learning time.
> Manual, vendor-specific processes, such as emailed CSV files or
> vendor-specific bulk transfers, are often insecure, inconvenient, or both.
> Clever is engineered to be the most secure and convenient way for districts
> to send vendors data. Additionally, Clever offers Instant Login which
> grants students and teachers access to all of their learning applications
> with a single set of credentials through the Clever portal.
>
> https://support.clever.com/hc/en-us/categories/200147297-District-Admin
>

> *Christine Gibson*
>
> *Systems Manager*
> 802-382-1720 <(802)%20382-1720>
> <https://www.acsdvt.org>

The plural of anecdote is not data.

I took all of the standard subjects in school. 'Reeling and Writhing, of
course, and then the different branches of Arithmetic — Ambition,
Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.'

--
Benson Village School <http://benson.arsu.org>
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,