I'm a big fan of Clever - I only wish that more apps were compatible.  Each
app requires its own configuration both on your end and on the vendor end.
I love that it syncs every two hours.  My only complaint about Clever was
that they had a "Student" sync option and  "Sections" sync option; however
when we chose 'student' it still sent over one record per student per
section; so even though I had 20 students selected, they appeared 5 times
each because of their 5 section enrollments.  I think they should have made
that clearer that they were *all* section information, you're just using
student vs. section as your filtering apparatus.

Cheers,

*Melissa Hayden-Raley*
*Database Administrator*
*Maple Run Unified School District*