That's pretty fancy! I will pass the idea along!

Michelle

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Rodney Batschelet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It takes a little bit of time, but only needs doing once. About 30 minutes per badge. Not expensive for us, we are using an Afinia printer and a filament that is only $14 per kg and we didn't use anywhere near that amount for the badges. We used white for the print and colored in the QR code with a black sharpie. So far they have worked very well.

This technique has also proven workable for black and white trigger images created in Aurasma.