For any folks who are using Securly and have "traditional" printers pushed to Chromebooks through Google Cloud Print....
We have deployed Securly and have discovered that print jobs are getting "queued" in Cloud Print, and I'm not sure why.

Inline image 2  Nothing I do seems to push the print job through.  The Chromebooks are pointed to the DNS required by Securly, but I have not changed any settings on the printers.   Any ideas are appreciated.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.