Google Forms
This meeting will have two (TWO!!) breakout opportunities for beginner and intermediate users of WeVideo! Please RSVP today!

JOIN US for our VITA-Learn SW Regional Gathering
*NEW DAY* October 26, 2017 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM . *NEW DAY*

HOSTED By
Mill River Union High School Library
2321 Middle Road
North Clarendon, VT 05759

AGENDA:

Meet and Greet
Vita-Learn Updates and election of a new board member
Using Student Made Video for Evidence and Reflection (great for PLP's!)
Two! WeVideo training and updates (Beginner and intermediate Levels)
PIZZA and Mini-Grant (One Year WeVideo Subscription or Green Screen Kit)
Hope to see you there!!

October Southwest Vita Learn Meeting
JOIN US for our VITA-Learn SW Regional Gathering
*NEW DAY* October 26, 2017 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM . *NEW DAY*

HOSTED By
Mill River Union High School Library
2321 Middle Road
North Clarendon, VT 05759

AGENDA:

Meet and Greet
Vita-Learn Updates and election of a new board member
Using Student Made Video for Evidence and Reflection (great for PLP's!)
Two! WeVideo training and updates (Beginner and intermediate Levels)
PIZZA and Mini-Grant (One Year WeVideo Subscription or Green Screen Kit)
Hope to see you there!!
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form