I tried Spiceworks a couple of times and it didn't seem to identify devices well at all.  I'll take a look at LogicMonitor.

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Scott Grant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Networking monitoring, as in servers and networking device monitoring:  LogicMonitor.  Helpdesk/Asset Management:  Spiceworks because it's Free if willing to put up with the ads.