Will you be at the Vita-Learn NW Regional Meeting?
If not,  you'll be missing a fun opportunity to play with maker tools during our
Maker Workshop!
But most importantly you'll miss hearing what your colleagues are up to this year and shaping the topics for the rest of the NW regional meetings!

Register here https://goo.gl/forms/IEIw2CCzzknsZsAy2

Original Announcement below:

We'd like to kick off this year's Northwest Regional Meetings on October 27
at the Generator - Burlington's Maker Space
We'll have our usual rituals at this meeting plus some fun hands on activities creating and making with laser cutters, acrylic benders, makey makey, and more

Please use this form to indicate whether or not you'll be attending the next  Vita-Learn NW regional meeting
https://goo.gl/forms/IEIw2CCzzknsZsAy2

 October 27, 2017 -  Generator Maker Space
40 Sears Lane Burlington, VT 05401

8:00 for coffee and networking
8:30 Official start
11:30 Ending time

Agenda so far:
Welcome/Introductions/Share
Setting Goals and Meeting Times for Year
- Tour of  Generator MakerSpace and Generator Education Options
- Maker Workshops
-WeVideo Training  Needs
- Google Educator Group - Vermont
-IGNITE Nominations