Are are looking for recommendations for video recording equipment to use with our 5th grade Newsroom.  We currently use Canon Eos cameras to capture images and sound, but they are not the quality that we would like.  We don't need the top of the line equipment, but are curious about what other schools are using that they are happy with.  The final videos will be edited and finalized using WeVideo, if that matters for your recommendation.  Thanks in advance!

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.