Do you have educators who are using or eager to use WeVideo

Vita-Learn will have two different sessions happening at the Vita-Learn NW Meeting  on Oct 27

Session 1 - Intro to WeVideo

Session 2 -  Some intermediate Tips and Tricks
                    Fast and easy ways to create Videos starting with Google Tools (i.e. Google Slides to We Video in  minutes
Google Drive to We Video  in minutes
Google Photos to We Video in minutes

JOIN US for our VITA-Learn SW Regional Gathering
*NEW DAY* October 26, 2017 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM . *NEW DAY*
October Southwest Vita Learn Meeting Registration Link

HOSTED By
Mill River Union High School Library
2321 Middle Road
North Clarendon, VT 05759

AGENDA:

Meet and Greet
Vita-Learn Updates and election of a new board member
Using Student Made Video for Evidence and Reflection (great for PLP's!)
Two! WeVideo training and updates (Beginner and intermediate Levels)
PIZZA and Mini-Grant (One Year WeVideo Subscription or Green Screen Kit)
Hope to see you there!!
[...]

FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form

--