https://www.signupgenius.com/ should do the trick.  "pickatime.com" was recommended to us, but it looks very expensive.

The application "bloomz" can schedule conference times, but the setup would require each classroom teacher to make an account and invite each parent/family to join the bloomz classroom and then sign up for a meeting time.  Bloomz is more of a classroom -> parent communication tool in a Facebook type timeline (and DM chat) with tons of features built into it.

Ben Leslie
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409