I am starting my EdListen show back up and this time it will be a YouTube Channel.   I created my first video yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCV24_CDPTQ

I am hoping to get some interviews going, and do some other how-to's of different educational specific applications so please subscribe to the show (https://www.youtube.com/c/edlistenpodcast) and my blog http://www.edlisten.com/

I am starting off with the #teardown4ed video's as a teaser to the session I am doing Thursday night at VtFest, which I hope to see you there.    At the session I will be physically taking apart several Chromebooks, 4 of which I will be giving away at the end of the session.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning