You can look into the Choice Eliminator 2 Add-on (which I am the author of) or Choice Eliminator Lite (I suggest using this unless you need to set limits).   But if you can get it going with youcanbook.me or signupgenius, I would try that first if you are going for a one stop place.   CE Lite and CE2 work best if each teacher has their own form.  I will not recommend it for an all-school PT conference launch.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning