I was focusing on the hardware in this video.   I use the stylus with just the chrome Apps (mostly google keep).   My plan is to have an episode just about the stylus once I become even more familiar with it.

Yes it had redundant ports, there is a USB C and USB 3.0 ports on both sides.    It does not have an hdmi port so to connect a projector you have to use a USB-C adapter.   It also only comes with a micro SD slot, not a full SD card slot.

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning