Dear Greg,

There is a three session series on planning and starting a school Makerspace offered by Lucie delaBruere and others at Vermont Fest next Thursday morning, just up the road from you.  I hope you are planning on attending -- it will be a great place to start.  See vtfest.vita-learn.org for more information.

L. Paul Irish
Executive Director, VITA-Learn
PO Box 1805
Williston, VT 05495