We have one that is in our library that is our "loaner". It is not used
frequently outside the school but it has been used and it has been deeply
appreciated.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good Afternoon.
>
> Was curious if others allow Staff to sign-out a school purchased projector
> for use outside of the school.  If so, are there any "gotchas" that you
> have encountered?
>
> Keith
>
> --
> Keith Puffer
> Technology Coordinator
> Harwood Unified Union School District
> 340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=340+Mad+River+Park,+Suite+7+Waitsfield,+VT+05673&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Waitsfield, VT 05673
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=340+Mad+River+Park,+Suite+7+Waitsfield,+VT+05673&entry=gmail&source=g>
> 802-583-7959
> Fax: 802-496-6515

Diane Reilly
Principal, Hyde Park Elementary School
50 East Main Street
Hyde Park, VT 05655
(802) 888-2237 ext 1064

*HPES Outcome Policy*
Policy Title: 1 - Outcomes Policy

*Each Hyde Park Elementary School student moves to the next stage of life
having demonstrated academic and social growth consistent with his or her
potential, justifying the community’s investment in education. *

      Policy Title: 1.1 - Foundational Knowledge
      *In a variety of ways, both in and beyond the classroom, students
will demonstrate their                       appropriately broad and deep
knowledge of a core curriculum.*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or